I’d love to be your personal yoga prof!
BENEFITS of PRIVATE SESSIONS:
- individualized attention
- practice tailored to your needs and wishes
- accommodation/modification for any injuries
- respect for your personal movement goals
- you’ll be free to move at your own pace
- no distractions or feeling self-conscious in a crowd
- fits your own schedule and busy life
Sessions are for up to two people.
- the studio in Brossac
- your place
- online via Zoom from anywhere in the world!
TRIBE MEMBER RATES:
- 20 EUR for a 30 minute session (+10 non-tribe members)
- 30 EUR for a 45 minute session (+15 non-tribe members)
- 40 EUR for an hour (+20 non-tribe members)
Travel costs may apply. Nonmembers who purchase an hour session receive that month in the Tribe FREE!
To save time, please print the attached client intake form and fill it in before our appointment.
Please be sure to:
- have a clean, pet-free space prepared
- child-care arranged (if applicable)
- wear something comfortable in which you are free to move
- have some pillows and/or a blanket available. I will provide you with a yoga mat(s).
LOCALS – REGARDING TRAVEL:
I live in Brossac (16480) and will travel for free for our first session. Thereafter, I travel up to 30 minutes round-trip at no additional cost to you. Anything over 30 minutes of travel time requires me to charge 58 centimes per minute (basically my hourly rate) starting from my location to yours (based on Google Maps). I do not charge for my return trip.
So, for example, let’s say that Susan, a client in Chalais, schedules a private session. Chalais is less than a 30 minute round trip for me, so Susan pays only my hourly rate of 40 euros for her first and subsequent sessions.
Another client, Tom, lives in the center of Riberac. According to Google Maps, Riberac is 39 minutes via the D2 from me. Therefore, Tom will pay me one direction of travel time plus 40 euros, but only after our first session together at subsequent sessions. In this case, 39 minutes of travel time equates to an additional 22.62.
Please understand that time spent on the road is time I cannot serve clients/earn a living. I hope this compromise will make it reasonable for us to work together. Would you prefer a private session at my studio? Inquire about my rate discount for that convenience to me.
Be sure to add the appropriate travel fees to your total when you book your appointment and feel free to email if you have questions.