I love working on-one-one. It’s very satisfying for both me and my client. I look forward to exploring wellness through movement with you! Private yoga sessions are a great way stay motivated and learn new things. The benefits include:
- individualized attention
- practice tailored to your needs and wishes
- accommodation/modification for any injuries
- respect for your personal movement goals
- you’ll be free to move at your own pace
- no distractions or feeling self-conscious in a crowd
- fits your own schedule and busy lifeSessions of 60 minutes are 35 euros (for up to two people).
You can come here to the studio in Brossac or I can go to you if you have an appropriate practice space available.
To save time, please print the attached client intake form and fill it in before our appointment.
Please be sure to:
- have a clean, pet-free space prepared
- child-care arranged (if applicable)
- wear something comfortable in which you are free to move
- have some pillows and/or a blanket available. I will provide you with a yoga mat(s).
Payment may be made in advance through Paypal or by cash or check on the day of the appointment.
I live in Brossac (16480) and will travel for free for our first session. Thereafter, I travel up to 30 minutes round-trip at no additional cost to you. Anything over 30 minutes of travel time requires me to charge 58 centimes per minute (basically my hourly rate) starting from my location to yours (based on Google Maps) and through the duration of our session. I do not charge for my return trip.
So, for example, let’s say that Susan, a client in Chalais, schedules a private session. Chalais is less than a 30 minute round trip for me, so Susan pays only my hourly rate of 35 euros for her first and subsequent sessions.
Another client, Tom, lives in the center of Riberac. According to Google Maps, Riberac is 39 minutes via the D2 from me. Therefore, Tom will pay me one direction of travel time plus 35 euros, but only after our first session together at subsequent sessions. In this case, 39 minutes of travel time equates to an additional 22.62 for a total of 57.62.
Please understand that time spent on the road is time I cannot serve clients/earn a living. I hope this compromise will make it reasonable for us to work together.
Be sure to add the appropriate travel fees to your total when you book your appointment and feel free to email if you have questions.