Benefits of Toning/Singing
- Increases the body’s anti-stress hormone and antibody levels thereby boosting the immune system.
- Releases endorphins making you feel energized and uplifted, with no negative side-effects!
- Helps your breathing giving the lungs a good workout and increasing the body’s oxygen levels.
- Tones the facial, abdominal and intercostal muscles and the diaphragm and stimulates circulation.
- Keeps you young!
- Is a risk-free, economic, easily accessible, and yet powerful road to enhanced physiological and psychological well-being.
- Reduces pain, relieves stress, and improves sleep.
- Singing broadens expressive communication and improves voice quality.
- Adds a rich, more pleasant quality to speech.
- Grounds us in our bodies.
- Improves hearing and our ability to listen. Makes it easier to concentrate and learn new things.
- Combats fatigue, headaches, irritability, reduced mental performance, and depression.